2020 Jazz Festival Planning Update

Dear Friend,

Since so many upcoming events in our region have been either postponed or cancelled as a result of the Covid19 virus, I thought you might be interested in an update on the status of the Northwest Jazz Festival.  Be assured that I have been monitoring the situation carefully along with the Jazz Festival Executive Committee and the Chamber of Commerce staff which provides management functions to the Festival.  At this point no decision has been made to cancel this year’s Festival.

If conditions improve substantially and limits on events are modified, it still may be possible to hold this year’s Festival with certain modifications.  Because of the complexity of the Festival and the number of persons involved, any decision along these lines would need to be made in the near future.  In the meantime, be strong, be safe, and stay the course.  We will keep you posted.

Sincerely yours,

George Osborne, Chairman

Northwest Jazz Festival